Re: [Waves] Complete wallpaper set

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 13:01 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
I believe the 1920x1200 is widescreen ratio

Yes it is, and in the shape Matthias included it in the
desktop-backgrounds in rawhide it seems to work well (I have widescreen
too and it used the widescreen version automatically).

Indeed. I am on Rawhide currently, received the update and it works OK on my wide screen.