Re: [RFE]...

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 10:28 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
I think it would be *trivial* for the Art team to either resurrect those
submission or gather a number of new ones (it seems our team grew in
number since then), the real requirement would be for the desktop guys
to make use of those images.

I personally think the avatar images can be considered part of the gdm theming.  Do we need to have a discussion with the desktop team concerning the default 'face' image as part of gdm theming?

-jef