Attachments and MediaWiki

So it looks like attachments in mediawiki are all in one location.  This
is handy but is different from the way you all work now.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this (ianweller, I'm lookin at you :-P

But if this is the case, what do you want me to do with all of your
attachments?  Just grab them all and upload them?

	-Mike