Re: Attachments and MediaWiki

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

So it looks like attachments in mediawiki are all in one location.  This
is handy but is different from the way you all work now.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this (ianweller, I'm lookin at you :-P

This is the case, yes. They're all under the Image: namespace, and they
all need to have different file names... commonly I see duplicates
uploaded to different pages so something would need to check for that.
-- ian