Re: [RFE]...

Andreas Nilsson wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
We had an effort like this about a year ago and collected a number of images: http://www.isity.net/blog/?p=65

I think it would be *trivial* for the Art team to either resurrect those submission or gather a number of new ones (it seems our team grew in number since then), the real requirement would be for the desktop guys to make use of those images.
Damn.
I knew there was something we missed last release. Anyone want to help me out to get those in in upstream GNOME?

Make that the last two releases :p
Is there any way I (not being an upstream developer) can help with that?