Fedora 10 theme ideas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Apr 2 06:32:54 UTC 2008

Andy Fitzsimon wrote:
> G'day everyone,

Hi,

> Congratulations of all the Fedora9 efforts I've seen.
> Shamefully my work and relocation to singapore kept me from
> contributing to the great things happening around Fedora.

Glad to have you back!

> So onto Fedore 10 right ???

Yes, F9 may have to get small polish and some additional graphics (web,
marketing) but we can start thinking about the future.
Formal proposals are expected in a page like this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/ThemeName

> I was thinking of reviving or building upon the flying high concept
> from FC7 with some more artwork.

Enough time passed, so I guess being similar with that is not a blocker
anymore.

> for initial inspiration:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyfitz/2366301782/
> or something similar http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyfitz/tags/sky/

Beautiful.

> Nothing say infinite freedom like looking to the sky.
> What do you reckon?

Yup, the sky is always a good metaphor for freedom, infinity, infinite
freedom, high aspirations.
And the sun coming from behind those clouds suggest hope, rebirth, a new
beginning...