Fedora 10 theme ideas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Apr 2 09:04:13 UTC 2008

Frank Murphy wrote:

> Does the theme have to be based on the Release Name?
> Can the art theme not stand alone?

For F9 we tried for the first time to tie the graphics to the release name.
But that was mostly for historical reasons: the tradition was to have
the name defined very late, when the distro (and the graphics) wad ready
and frozen.
Just imagine the possibilities back when F6 was named Zod...

> eg rawhide > Animal Skin.
>
> The skies are nice, but what about:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/waterfall/clusters/
>
> Roar=Voice, Timeless=Infinite, Flowing=Freedom

Sure, consider doing a formal proposal.

> Frank
>
> Please No CC, I'm on the list

You ask to be added on CC, your mail client set the Reply-To header to
your mail address, so by default you receive a copy. You ask us to do
the additional work of deleting it at every reply.