RE: Fedora 10 theme ideas

What about a universe?

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-art-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-art-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Andy Fitzsimon
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 11:57 PM
To: fedora-art-list redhat com
Subject: Fedora 10 theme ideas

G'day everyone,

Congratulations of all the Fedora9 efforts I've seen.
Shamefully my work and relocation to singapore kept me from
contributing to the great things happening around Fedora.

So onto Fedore 10 right ???

I was thinking of reviving or building upon the flying high concept
from FC7 with some more artwork.

for initial inspiration:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyfitz/2366301782/
or something similar http://www.flickr.com/photos/andyfitz/tags/sky/

Nothing say infinite freedom like looking to the sky.
What do you reckon?

Andy