Nodoka suggestions for Fedora 10

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 19:10:49 UTC 2008

Hey,

i'm having some suggestions for nodoka in the next fedora version.
My general idea for fedora is to have the themes polished in F10.
Nodoka can do a lot to get that done.

Oke for the first one.
When you hover a button or anything that's nodoka controlled like the
buttons: minimize, maximize and close. When you put your mouse on one
of them the image behind it is instantly changing to the hover state
(or something like it). My suggestion would be to make a effect of it.
Fade out the old one and simultaneously fade in the new image so that
you get some nice effects there. Also do this for every other thing
that has another state when it's selected, hovered etc.

The second one is something i've requested before but never got in.
Theme the taskbar! fully theme it, not just change the colour but
really give it a theme. As far as i know this has never been done in
fedora. I will try to make a mockup of it sometime soon.

Third.
A while back i made a mockup of a themed notification message. the
current one looks kinda plain. The one i had made was one you all
seemed to like one way or the other but never got implemented. I will
try to find that mockup and post it again to see if this could find
it's way in Fedora 10.

That's it for this moment. i'm sure i will come with more once i'm
busy making mockups.

But what is your opinion about those ideas so far and how likely is it
to get them in Fedora 10?