Introduction

     First off I would like to thank Nicu Buculei for e-mailing me and inviting me to join after I submitted my app, so thank you Nicu.
     Now, I would like to introduce myself to the rest of the members, my name is Dave, and I am from just outside Boston Mass. in the United States. I have been using Linux for about 4-5 years now, and have been doing computer graphic design for as long as I have been using computers, so since the original apple II. I just enjoy doing artwork, be it wallpapers, web banners, GDM's (just started on making those), or anything else. I just started using Fedora again, after not using a Red Hat based system since Red Hat 6, been using mostly Debian base OS's, but I am very pleased with F8, very nice, clean distro.
     I would like to start work with the art team and try to get involved in making artwork for Fedora, be it (as I stated above) wallpapers, GDMs, or anything else that may be of use to the team, and would also like to be a part of something that I believe is of great value, and try to give back to the Fedora community in some way, as my programing skills leave something to be desired.
     I will stop here and keep this short as not to take of too much of all of time.
So hello everybody, and I look forward to working with you all of on whatever projects may be ahead.
Sincerely,
Dave S.