Introduction

dave slaughter slaughter.dave at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 22:25:01 UTC 2008

     First off I would like to thank Nicu Buculei for e-mailing me and
inviting me to join after I submitted my app, so thank you Nicu.
     Now, I would like to introduce myself to the rest of the members, my
name is Dave, and I am from just outside Boston Mass. in the United States.
I have been using Linux for about 4-5 years now, and have been doing
computer graphic design for as long as I have been using computers, so since
the original apple II. I just enjoy doing artwork, be it wallpapers, web
banners, GDM's (just started on making those), or anything else. I just
started using Fedora again, after not using a Red Hat based system since Red
Hat 6, been using mostly Debian base OS's, but I am very pleased with F8,
very nice, clean distro.
     I would like to start work with the art team and try to get involved in
making artwork for Fedora, be it (as I stated above) wallpapers, GDMs, or
anything else that may be of use to the team, and would also like to be a
part of something that I believe is of great value, and try to give back to
the Fedora community in some way, as my programing skills leave something to
be desired.
     I will stop here and keep this short as not to take of too much of all
of time.
So hello everybody, and I look forward to working with you all of on
whatever projects may be ahead.
Sincerely,
Dave S.