Re: Fedora 10 theme ideas

Mark wrote:
2008/4/2, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org>:

 We could come up with some very interesting visual ideas to accompany
bathysphere, such as underwater aquatic scenes or we could go for a really
really cool steampunk [1] look (eg

 [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk

All nice but i fail to see how this could look good in fedora..

Here is q quick concept is a sort of steampunk style (attached - it could go as a website banner). I think we have a lot of room to create an entire universe around such a style.

I guess this drawing can also be titled something like "The Golden Age of Fedora" or "The Golden Age of Linux".

PNG image

image/svg