Re: Fedora 10 theme ideas

Martin Sourada wrote:

Me too, but the pictures posted before by Mo and others inspired me to
the idea of using gears as the main theme. Originally I thought it would
look interesting if we did something like ink-painted gears on papyrus
(or old looking paper), something that might look ancient but
time-resisting. However, quick search on flickr showed some other
interesting concepts:

Or things like this (just don't ask me to draw like it): http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiousexpeditions/489992128/

Maybe simpler images:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/blusky/94244310/