Re: [Fwd: Re: gdm login page look&feel]

Martin Sourada wrote:

We have nothing to do with it now... The new GDM AFAIK does not support
skins, but is plain gtk plus some gnome bits like wallpaper...

So these concerns should be discussed rather with gdm devs than fedora
art people...

There are a couple of things we can theme:
- it has a logo, currently the Fedora logo is used (I believe the upstream vanilla version uses a computer icon); - the GTK+ window can be customized with Glade, just like the themed screen unlocker.

AFAIK, the GDM screen is expected to make use of a window compositor, so it may get transparency and shadows by default, but this is still work in progress.