Re: Fedora 10 theme ideas

what about twisted gears or impossible gears, something surreal? ie a cogg twisted into an infinity symbol. ( I can post an example tomorrow)

Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
> Me too, but the pictures posted before by Mo and others inspired me to
> the idea of using gears as the main theme. Originally I thought it would
> look interesting if we did something like ink-painted gears on papyrus
> (or old looking paper), something that might look ancient but
> time-resisting. However, quick search on flickr showed some other
> interesting concepts:

Or things like this (just don't ask me to draw like it):

Maybe simpler images:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41582768 N00/229337994/

Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list redhat com