Re: Fedora 10 theme ideas

Michael Beckwith wrote:
One thing I'm thinking of when I view these steampunk graphics, is that it may take a lot of attention to detail to pull this off. However, I'm new to this whole concept of steampunk so I may be wrong as well.

Somewhere I have some high-res photos of Paddington Station in London from when I went to GUADEC last year. It's got a really interesting steampunky look and I bet the photo would be useful; we could create brushes or vectorize it and deconstruct it to come up with something cool.

(This is what Paddington station looks like: http://www.essential-architecture.com/LO/022-Paddington_Station.jpg)

When I get home tonight I'll look for the photo and send it.