Re: Promotional items?

Camilo Mesias wrote:
We've had posters, flyers, t-shirts, banners... what about things like
case stickers or usb disks?

Is there a framework for working with commercial suppliers, where
artwork can be sanctioned and commercial agreements reached? I think
it would be interesting to see OSS promoted through branded goods. Or
is this seen as undesirable?

We have tons of ideas and a SIG dedicated on the matter, but have not found a solution yet. See: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store

The right place to talk about the store is the Marketing mailing list.

eg. http://littlethorpe.net/tptrn/images/175.jpg

cf. http://intlstore.mozilla.org/

The Firefox branded goods look pretty cool IMHO.