Re: Nodoka suggestions for Fedora 10

2008/4/3, Gian Paolo Mureddu <gmureddu prodigy net mx>:
> Wow... No that I look at your mockups the look on the F7 notification
> balloons reminded me of FC5-6 look. Nice, though. The ones for F9 look also
> very nice, and the important thing: the panel style for the taskbar panel
> looks really nice, now I'd wonder how would it look if the upper panel had
> also the same style (the main problem would be the menu bar inheriting the
> same style for consistency look. For the buttons I thought of something like
> the mouse-over hover effect you have in the taksbar buttons (for
> consistency's sake), in another (but consistent) color, if like. Now how to
> make this play nice with Nodoka? So that it all looks consistent?

A ton of questions..
I can answer the few that i know.

"how would it look if the upper panel had also the same style"
Well.. it would look good IF made good :) perhaps the reversed
gradient of the one that you see at the bottom.

"For the buttons"
Well.. i will have to play with some colors there. It can't use the
hover things that you see on the buttons in the bottom because the
would look ugly. Perhaps a little in the style of KDE 4?

"Now how to make this play nice with Nodoka?"
don't know. Martin/Luya/Mo/anyone of the art team maybe?

"So that it all looks consistent?"
That's the most difficult part in a theme.. making the total image
look good and not leave you with a feeling that something isn't right.

Hope that answers it (mostly).