CD/DVD cover markings

As I was at a big expo over the course of this week, I discovered our
CD/DVD covers need a couple things:

1.  A great big link on the back cover to http://fedoraproject.org/

2.  A note that there are other kinds of discs available for download at
that URL.

3.  A note that people can *get involved* in Fedora.

One note could probably accomplish this:

    Visit http://fedoraproject.org/ to download other Fedora
    software, or learn how you can help.  (No experience necessary.)