2 Wallpaper trials for F9 (have to send in 2 parts)

Ok, I  have made 2 wallpapers, one using Andy's SVG, and one without, using that idea of a wave like look. These are just rough workups, not complete works, just something to give you an idea of what I was thinking in going with Andy's idea. Please give me input on your thoughts, and what could be changed or fixed.

This also gives you an idea of what I can do in a short amount of time.