F9 CD/DVD art

Well, the Fedora 8 CD/DVD media and jacket art was absolutely beautiful, and everyone loved it.

In order to get the fastest possible turnaround time from our media producers worldwide once the GOLD bits are finalized, it would be great if we could get the F9 CD/DVD artwork and jackets finalized pretty soon.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt

I don't see anything up here yet, so I thought I'd ask what the timeline is.

Thanks for all your brilliant work on the artwork once again this release.

I must confess that I don't read fedora-art-list very often, and all I see is the outputs that come from the team, but everything always looks great, and even more important, it's done in a community-led and collaborative way.

--Max