Re: Nodoka suggestions for Fedora 10

Nicu Buculei escribió:
Mark wrote:

I left out the round timer thing on purpose because i think those
"balloons" should just vanish after a few (3 to 5) seconds. adding in
a timer is nice but not needed and makes it look strange. They only
need to go when the user isn't doing anything on the balloon, like
holding the mouse on it, everything else == vanishing balloon.

While I am still in "steampunk" mode: how about some rotating gears as the timer, if we go with "Gears" [1] ? Or an ancient looking hourglass.

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Gears

Those images look very nice, Nicu!!

"Clockwork Fedora"? (pun intended to the emblematic movie of the 70's Clockwork Orange)