Re: FUDCon Boston Artwork

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:

I think the one with the pru in it (design #1) is better. You could consider it final I think. The only concern is that it's derived from a Attribution-Noncommercial 2.0 Generic photo. Is that okay? If not I can probably go out and shoot some photos of the skyline and redo this weekend.

So we're not going to sell the shirts and admission to FUDCon is free, which means that it's not "commercial".

As for the "attribution" clause, I suppose we could include a link to the original on the bottom of the tshirt.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/b-tal/193801686/

Thoughts?

--Max