Fedora Mascot?

David dchurch at eatel.net
Fri Apr 4 23:23:55 UTC 2008

"Perfection is, broadly, a state of completeness and flawlessness"- Is a definition not a concept. The idea of 10 being what many view as the perfect score. A circle is perfect in every aspect. It can represent unity and continuation. I hope that the idea is merely viewed as that an idea to base inspiration. I understand that Fedora is a continuous work in progress, but it can also be displayed as better than the rest. Thanks for your feed back.