Re: revised f9 wallpaper

try turning it up the other way. It has got good ambiance, not to distracting. Once you have all your folders ect over it there are no annoying background objects competing with them.
 Maybe open the waves up a bit more.

Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi folks,

I've received a few complaints about the f9 wallpaper (it seems the
sulphur is really unpopular) and I've been experimenting with
alternative designs for it but trying to keep the same look and feel of
the rest of the artwork.

This is one of the ideas I've been working with -
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/0001.png

Do you think it's a good direction? Do you have ideas on how to bling it up?

thanks,