Re: revised f9 wallpaper

Máirín Duffy a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> I've received a few complaints about the f9 wallpaper (it seems the
> sulphur is really unpopular) and I've been experimenting with
> alternative designs for it but trying to keep the same look and feel
> of the rest of the artwork.
>
> This is one of the ideas I've been working with -
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/0001.png
>
> Do you think it's a good direction? Do you have ideas on how to bling
> it up?
>
> thanks,
> ~m
It looks like a underwater view of the wave. I think these wave needs to
be dynamic i.e spreading toward. It will be also an opportunity to take
advantage of the script Matthias created from Fedora 7 where the wave
varies weekly.  The effects should be subtle.  Máirín, do you have the
svg version? I will give a try tonight.

Luya