Re: revised f9 wallpaper

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008, Martin Sourada wrote:
one thing bugs me, devel freeze is very near, we are way after the round
3 freeze... Are we going to make it in time?

So for this, if we are able to make it in time, +1 from me.

If we scramble, get the colors picked today, and finalize the wallpapers
tomorrow and get them packaged and in rawhide, we'll make it in time.

/me panics... ;)

-- ian