Re: revised f9 wallpaper

Hey Luya,

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
It looks like a underwater view of the wave. I think these wave needs to
be dynamic i.e spreading toward. It will be also an opportunity to take
advantage of the script Matthias created from Fedora 7 where the wave
varies weekly.  The effects should be subtle.  Máirín, do you have the
svg version? I will give a try tonight.

That would be awesome! Give me maybe 45 minutes to clean it up and I'll send it here. One thing though, when working with this file you've gotta put it in outline mode otherwise the blurs will slow your machine to a halt. Also, I've been rendering the bitmaps on the command line, eg:

inkscape --without-gui --export-png=0003b.png 0003.svg