Re: revised f9 wallpaper

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Um, okay so that took way more than 45 minutes... sorry!!!! but I've been playing with it a lot and think it's getting better. I added some bubbles & sparkles and mucked with the ripples such that they match the rest of the artwork a little better and look a little bit more natural. Here's the mock so far:

And here's this graphic done out for 4 times of day:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/misc/f9-day-to-night/

(used some simple gimp manipulation - using the levels tool - to produce each variation)

What do you think?