Re: [F10 theme proposal] Gears Round 1

Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
We would be happy to have any piece of artwork that can be used to
theme KDE. Right now we have problem with KDM, which needs proper
backrgound image, and svgs posted in wiki can't be rendered properly
by kdm's svg engine

But neither GDM/GNOME does not use those SVGs, PNGs exported at various resolutions with Inkscape are used instead (technically, SVG could be used, but for performance reason and to manually fine tune all the details, PNG is preferred).