Re: F9 CD/DVD art

Max Spevack wrote:
Well, the Fedora 8 CD/DVD media and jacket art was absolutely beautiful, and everyone loved it.

In order to get the fastest possible turnaround time from our media producers worldwide once the GOLD bits are finalized, it would be great if we could get the F9 CD/DVD artwork and jackets finalized pretty soon.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt

I don't see anything up here yet, so I thought I'd ask what the timeline is.

A while ago I tried to come out with some concepts as an incentive for people to work on that, but the follow up was minimal:
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/03/first-attempt-at-f9-sulphur-media.html