[Waves] revised f9 wallpaper

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 7 09:03:17 UTC 2008

Máirín Duffy a écrit :

> The source files (these will be changing as I play around):
>
> - http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9wallpaper/0008.svg  - this is
> the main background without sparkles; this one you will not be able to
> work with unless you go into view >outlines mode.
>
> - http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f9wallpaper/sparkles-6.svg - this
> is the bitmap output of the 0008.svg file on one layer with vector
> sparkles, etc on top.

I have completed the initial set without sparkles background. The goal
is to get some feedback
and modifications are welcome.

http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/waves

The sparkles are suitable for the sunset and night background.
Unfortunately, importing the sparkles background resulted a broken link
when exporting the svg to png.

Luya