Re: revised f9 wallpaper

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Um, okay so that took way more than 45 minutes... sorry!!!! but I've been playing with it a lot and think it's getting better. I added some bubbles & sparkles and mucked with the ripples such that they match the rest of the artwork a little better and look a little bit more natural. Here's the mock so far:

And here's this graphic done out for 4 times of day:

http://people.redhat.com/duffy/misc/f9-day-to-night/

(used some simple gimp manipulation - using the levels tool - to produce each variation)

What do you think?

+1 beautiful..

A whole new level of *Depth*...'

Br,
       Johann.

begin:vcard
fn:Johann B.  Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Dunhagi 5;;Taeknigardur;Reykavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801