Re: A wallpaper material or what..

Frank Murphy wrote:
On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 10:41 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:

http://www.hi.is/~johannbg/icelandic-horse-avatar.jpg

Best regards.
                  Johann B.

Not sure it works a picture\photo, unless abstract, or the basis of something else.

I saved it changed the name, asked my audience "the family".

Feedback: "What is it, a camel?"
Regardless of your family members believed it was a horse
or a camel did they like it?
Did it bring up an smile?

At the moment can't see is a a bg\avatar\icon

Frank
Well it's not just a plain photo of a horse, but indeed nothing spectacular,, but then again a snowman missing his carrot and stones or these that were submitted here
http://www.isity.net/blog/?p=65 aren't that glamorous either...

Best regards.
                   JB
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B.  Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Dunhagi 5;;Taeknigardur;Reykavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801