Re: F9 XFCE

Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
That's really interesting question.

GNOME is maintained by general Desktop SIG, KDE is maintained by KDE
SIG, but everything else is just put in repository without much
additional love. Seeing how popular XFCE is on low horsepower
computers like EeePC, this raises question - shouldn't we have XFCE
SIG?

Well, I maintain the Xfce spin and there is just two people working on packaging Xfce. We usually sort things out in bugzilla or IRC. I discussed briefly the idea of a SIG but that hasn't happened yet. If anyone is interested in contributing, I can create one.

Rahul