Re: F9 XFCE

Frank Murphy wrote:

Well, I maintain the Xfce spin and there is just two people working on packaging Xfce. We usually sort things out in bugzilla or IRC. I discussed briefly the idea of a SIG but that hasn't happened yet. If anyone is interested in contributing, I can create one.

Rahul

An not a coder\programmer.
But would be willing to help in an art way.
Or in other ways if shown\told what to do.

Ok. We are running a informal poll in fedora-devel list to estimate interest in this. Let's see.

Rahul