Re: gnome splash and screensaver lock dialog

Yes i am interested (lock dialog only.. don't know about the splash).

But last time (in the fedora 8 development cycle) the lock dialog was
made and working but still not enabled (but is included) by default!
while it looked cool.

So i see no point in making it if it's not even gonna be used by default.
I'm willing to make/adjust the exisiting one from fedora 8 to make it
fit with the waves but only if a fedora official can promise me that
it's gonna be in and ON by default (so no ugly plain looks in the lock
dialog).