Re: F9 CD/DVD art

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

A while ago I tried to come out with some concepts as an incentive for people to work on that, but the follow up was minimal: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2008/03/first-attempt-at-f9-sulphur-media.html

I think those look great.

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/sulphur/cdlabel_sulf3.svg

I like this one the best, and I have the following thoughts/suggestions:

1) Actually say "Fedora 9" somewhere on the CD, not just Fedora.

2) Leave the copyright text for the jacket, and not the disk itself. Instead, put http://fedoraproject.org on the CD.

3) x86 with a lowercase x

--Max