Re: New Proposal theme F10: Moonrise

María Leandro wrote:
Hi; i was working over some landscape and was thinking that we can use something like this [1].

How can I add this at wiki? only add it on the Theme10 proposals?

Yes, create a page like http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Moonrise then list your theme at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes and then send an email to this list with the subject "[F10 theme proposal] Fedora Moonrise Round 1"