Re: revised f9 wallpaper - workitems

On Thu, 10 Apr 2008, Mark wrote:

Are those nice wallpapers gonna be in fedora 9 now? because we are
past the final freeze now.. Or is this gonna be saved for F10?

I'm being told by mizmo that it'll be fine.  I'm making a few quick
edits at her request, so I'm sure they're fine.

The current versions are at http://slarti.ianweller.org/waves-0.1.1/.
You can also see the Makefile and GIMP script I used there.  mizmo has
asked me to add a bit of a purple hue to the morning one, since morn and
noon are very similar.

If someone is willing, could they check the waves.xml file there?

-- ian