Re: artTeam

Jonathan Bizama wrote:

bueno les escribo porque me gustaria participar en este grupo, bueno yo soy diseñador, soy de chile y utilizo fedora hace 2 años

We use English as the primary language for communication on this group, I personally, and the majority of contributors, can't speak Spanish.

A first step is to subscribe to our mailing list:

We have a few Spanish speaking people, and I believe someone else will reply in your native language (if they do so, they should add your address in CC:, as you are not subscribed to the list).