TO JOIN IN FEDORA PROJECT TEAM

 HELLO SIR/MAM,

     I am shahul from india, I am studying B.TECH IT.,

    I have prior knowledge on photoshop work and

   Also i have done a web-site design for india tourism and got prize for that.

   so i request you include my valuable help to you fedora project.

    I wish to be a part of fedora project (ART DESIGN TEAM).

 SO assign me a task for design of wallpaper as immediate as possible.

         THANK YOU