Re: Bryant Font on Art Wiki Banner

Frank Murphy wrote:
The Bryant Font, used in the art wiki banner.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork

Is that available to be used on the "Amateur Radio" sig banner,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/AmateurRadio
or would I need to go off get a licence?

That's not Bryant. It looks like a gothic font, maybe Gothic Sans. Although I would recommend MgOpen Modata, as it complements the Fedora logo quite well. Both fonts should be free and available in Fedora.