Re: Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

Giacomo Succi wrote:
I know that I disappear since the last release, but, as a lot
of us know, the life is great troubles generator.
Anyway.
A new Fedora is coming and new Fedora's CD/DVD Artwork are needed.
So I've create some new Artworks, as the previous one.
At the moment they are in "RFC" phase, so go to
http://succi.altervista.org/fedora/ and let's have a look.
Please, feel free to comment/criticize my work!!

When ready, consider uploading your graphics to the wiki: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9 (you can post there even as "work in progress")