Re: gnome splash and screensaver lock dialog

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

Anyone who's already followed that guidance will see a pretty themed
lock dialog *by default*.  What would *really* suck is for new users
to read the Release Notes, follow the instructions, and then see an
old F8 lock dialog when they tried it out.

+1

I'm going to get to work on the lock screen dialog. I'll post to the
list when I get it done. -- ian