Self Introduction: Ryan Lerch

Hi All,

My name is Ryan Lerch, and would like to contribute to fedora via the Art Team. I am an amateur graphic designer, and willing to help out basically anywhere that i am needed. Other projects i contribute to are Inkscape and the Open Clip Art Library. Any suggestions / ideas for a good starting out task are appreciated. I scanned the list and thought this one may be suitable: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#head-1d57965f144d16a3c1c4cdbfda053e0fc8e3987f

cheers,
Ryanlerch