Re: Wiki -Editing, I'm stuck

Frank Murphy wrote:
I would like to change the status of "Amateur Radio" to taken.

But I need to sign the CLA (no problems here)

But under the new art rules:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#head-78d3710853ccb74e8b65c36d515052321c3860f2

Have to finish task and have it accepted before proceeding to  step 2
(cla)

No, you got the process wrong: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroupQueue
1. sign the CLA
2. get wiki edit rights
3. request membership in the Art group in FAS

The task is required only for the last step, which is in addition to CLA and wiki editing. With that being said, seeing your recently activity on the list, I think it may be considered enough to get FAS membership of the group.

So any advice appreciated,
currently cannot change status.
Unless I cheat by signing cla,
which am very reluctant to do,