Re: gnome splash and screensaver lock dialog

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:

I personally think we should enable lock-screen-dialog theme by default but leave the splash screen off. ( with the new gdm look it looks out of place + my laptop is so fast loading I just see for very short time :) )

The GNOME splash *is* off by default.

As I thought.

Best regards
                  Johann B.
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B.  Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Dunhagi 5;;Taeknigardur;Reykavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801