Re: Amateur Radio Banner: Rough Sketch B+W

frank, i started playing around with your idea's a little bit. I tried to do an SVG of the grid - head you outlined in your sketch. thought i would throw it to the list, so you and others can use it if you want.

not too sure about the colours...

attached is the PNG and the SVGz source...

cheers,

ryanlerch

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu r
Thought I would look for some feedback first,

Both will be sourced in Blender and or Wings

http://www.frankly3d.com/wip/wip.html

B\G on (2) will be Sky + Fedora Blue

If neither is suitable, we'll go again
o> wrote:
Frank Murphy wrote:
Thought I would look for some feedback first,

Both will be sourced in Blender and or Wings

http://www.frankly3d.com/wip/wip.html

B\G on (2) will be Sky + Fedora Blue

If neither is suitable, we'll go again

For this banner your primary customer is the Amateur Radio SIG and Bob, the requester. He is the one that should give you a thumb up, just ask Michael about how he worked [1] on the Fonts SIG banner :p

My advice is to focus on the logo, you will use exactly the same logo for the banner and probably a simplified version of it for the icon.

[1] - http://michaelbox.net/blog/?p=16