Re: FedoraEvents - Artwork/DesignService

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:52 PM, ryan lerch <ryanlerch gmail com> wrote:
Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:

Even if all the info isn't there, it *should* be: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ArtTeamProjects/WikiDesign

page for wikibanners across the board or just the ArtTeam banner?
If the latter, should we create a new page for these details?

cheers,
ryanlerch

sorry, that should have been:

is that page (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ArtTeamProjects/WikiDesign) for wikibanners across the board or just the ArtTeam banner?