Re: Fedora 9.0 CD/DVD

2008/4/18 Paul W. Frields <stickster gmail com>:

The other requirements are listed on the MediaArt page:

I have taken on board the requirements and produced a set that i have uploaded as an attachment to the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt?action="">

they are combined in an archive because the page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9 was producing an error when trying to view it.

any suggestions on the designs? I'm not sure where to go from here...

cheers,
ryanlerch